6.08.2011

He Said She Said

Matthew can't seem to get thru his head that Sophia is not his boss. Ditto for Sophia. They make each other cry several times a day telling the other that they can't do something.
Sophia: Matt-Matt. You CAN'T have dinner.
Matthew: WAAAAAA

We're getting ready to go somewhere:
Matt-Matt: NO. 'Fia. You stay HOME!
Sophia: Waaaa. Mooooommm. MattMatt says I have to stay here! Waaaahhh!

The kids had been down for the night for about an hour and suddenly Matthew starts wailing. I sprinted upstairs... because last time that happened, Sophia had been trying to climb into his crib and fell on top of him. Poor guy!
Well, I blasted into the room, "WHAT happened?!" Sophia said Um. Um. enough times for me to realize I wasn't going to get a straight answer out of her. So, I turned to Matthew who was still wimpering. "What happened Matt-Matt?"
"Fia said no birfday for ME."
Seriously? Yes. He was just upset because Sophia apparently said he couldn't have a birthday any more because he just had one.
God grant me patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment