O yes, we are still waiting around here. Why do we pregnant ladies get so certain it is going to be "any day" at 38 wks? It makes the ensuing 2-3 weeks that much longer. 'sigh'
Well, maybe it WILL be this weekend because I suddenly got a strange urge to hang all the framed photos and pics on the walls that I possibly can. I also am feeling an urgent need to clean the house but am skeptical that this is a good way of using my annoyingly limited energy. Yeah, hanging pictures is pretty easy work.
Meanwhile, the kids are bugging me about when this sib is coming since I went so long telling them "after Christmas." Now that we are talking about putting away the Christmas decorations, I think they are getting worried. M Jr. declared today that the baby would be here after NEXT Christmas.
We have had a few distractions though. Like family, friends (sorry no pics of the Rowles visit here, go to Maureen's blog:http://mcrowles.blogspot.com/2012/12/st-louis-visit-with-mcbrides.html) and SNOW!
And just for good measure, a family photo taken a week before Christmas. Sorry folks, that's all I've got for pregnant belly shots!
And since I am not a big FB person anymore, I'll be posting birth details (if it ever happens) here, tho M Sr. will probably put a few pics on his FB page. Stay tuned :)
You are a much cuter pregnant lady than I am.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely guilty of wishful thinking, starting around 36 weeks. Here's hoping we're finally there.
You look so beautiful. Ive been praying for that baby to get here! Will be waiting all week by my phone! XOXO
ReplyDelete