A perfect day to stay in and have hot chocolate, tomato soup, grilled cheese, and muffins.
I gave Sophia a haircut this morning... despite Matthew's hesitation about my competence in that department. No special scissors, no bowl on the head, and only a few hairs I missed. I'm pretty pleased with the results.

Matt-Matt began saying uh-oh yesterday. Just wandering along the edge of the couch talking to himself: "uhh. uhhh. oh. oh. uh-oh. uh-oh." Signs of what's to come.
In the cute department... Sophia has been getting cabin fever lately and has taken to dashing from the front door to the back door yelling "Look at all the bubbles!" and enjoying hundreds of invisible bubbles floating around my living room. Front door. Back door. Front door.... you get the idea. Well yesterday she yelled "Momma. Look my hair is running!" as her hair flew out behind her.
So that's all for now. I need some hot cocoa...
No comments:
Post a Comment