In case you have ever wondered what kids dream about, I have the answer!
Matthew and I have speculated when we hear Sophia crying in the middle of the night what she could possibly be upset about. She doesn't watch scary movies or shows (though for awhile she was afraid of "Swiper," the masked fox on Dora). Good grief! We don't even let her watch commercials during football... what in the world could she be crying about? Maybe we shouldn't have let her watch football... maybe she's dreaming of her friends throwing balls at her when she can't catch, running after her when she can't run because her shoes are on the wrong feet or something equally horrible and scary.
Maybe we've scarred her by not providing a night light in her room. Or perhaps she's crying because she can't find her blankie... it's lost in the sheets.
Well, this morning I decided to go in and ask Sophia why she was crying.
"Mommaaaa!" she sobbed, pointing toward MattMatt sleeping in his crib. "Matt-Matt took my sandwich!"
No comments:
Post a Comment