2.01.2010

It's Good To be Two (Part 1. The A.M.)

Remember when they woke you up with cries?
Now she wakes me up with ridiculously bright eyes...
It's time for "Playtime! Playtime!" all day long.
"Dance with me Mommy. I like this song!"
"You sit there. Drink your tea."
"You want sugar? PLAY with me!"
Then we go "swimming" on the rug.
"I love you, Mommy. I want a hug!"
Read Curious George for the twenty-fifth time.
"Sophia, please... let's try Madeline."
Max and Ruby she will devour.
Sadly it only lasts one half-hour...
Then its drums with my pans;
About five minutes is all I can stand.
"Pee-pee comin!" Run! Run! Run!
Dora panties sure are fun.
While MattMatt naps it's time for "school":
Letters, colors and crafts are COOL!
Then it's lunch till the timer goes ding.
Naptime is bliss. Definitely Mommy's thing.

To be continued...

2 comments: